BankLink Books31 March 2011
BankLink Books suits small business clients with a good understanding of both computers and accounting, and who may wish to manage their day-to-day bookwork.
The accountant can decide if their clients download their own data or receive it from the practice. Financial and management reports can be produced by either the accountant or their clients.
It works like this:
- The client installs BankLink Books on their computer
- Clients who receive data through their accountant return the file once they have completed all the necessary coding
- Clients who download their own data send their coded files to their accountant
- Financial and management reports can be produced to assist decision making
- Clients can produce their own BAS and GST reports
Contact our Sales Team for further information.