Loading new accounts26 April 2011
Click on the links below to download the forms for loading new accounts onto The BankLink Service.
Client Authority Form
To load an account onto The BankLink Service we require a signed Client Authority Form. You'll also find this on the Clients page in BankLink Practice.
Our new Provisional Accounts functionality lets you process all of your clients' accounts in BankLink Practice - even ones that aren't currently available through The BankLink Service.
Using a Provisional Account, you can enter or import transactions supplied by your client until the account becomes available through The BankLink Service. Once any of your Provisional Accounts become available through The BankLink Service, we'll let you know, and then start delivering transactions directly to you.
To load a Provisional Account, your practice must be using the 2011 version of BankLink Practice or newer, upgrade BankLink Practice here.
If you would like to request a Provisional Account, please complete these steps:
- Complete a Client Authority Form as normal, but use the check box to indicate that any accounts not available through The BankLink Service should be supplied as Provisional Accounts
- Also complete our Provisional Account Terms and Conditions - make sure to include your Practice Code as well as your signature
- Post your completed forms to us. If you prefer, you can email us your completed Provisional Accounts Terms and Conditions, however the Client Authority Form must be posted to us as we require an original copy.
HSBC accounts require an additional HSBC form. Please download the form here.
Both the BankLink Client Authority Form and the HSBC form must be completed and sent to BankLink to load HSBC accounts onto BankLink.
Macquarie Wrap accounts
BankLink can deliver Wrap data in two ways and it is important that you select the most appropriate method for your practice. Please review this guide before making your choice.
- All Wrap Data - requires an additional form, click here to download it
- Cash Data Only - download our Client Authority Form
Several companies use Macquarie's platform to offer other Wrap products via The BankLink Service. Download the full list here.