Choose BankLink to manage your SMSF processing01 April 2011
BankLink offers accounting practices a faster, easier, and more efficient way of processing SMSFs.
The BankLink Service lets you:
- Receive complete, timely and accurate client transaction data
- Download all your clients’ transaction data from a wide range of sources
- Memorise regular transactions to reduce processing times so you can handle more clients
- Work seamlessly with all major super fund software
- Easily monitor and manage contribution caps
With BankLink you can add value, increase your productivity, manage compliance work better, and grow your SMSF client base.
How BankLink works with SMSFs
At the touch of a button you can download all of your clients’ transaction information from Banks, Fund Managers, Wrap Platforms, Building Societies and Credit Unions.
Transaction information is available when you need it (daily, weekly or monthly) and is completely accurate and secure.
Memorisations can also be set up to improve efficiency, with regular transactions being able to be automatically coded to reduce processing times.
It’s little wonder why thousands of practices across Australia use The BankLink Service to automate and effectively manage processing their SMSF clients.
BankLink Practice integrates seamlessly with all major SMSF software including:
- APS Desktop Super
- BGL Simple Fund
- Class Super
- IRESS Xplan
- Sage HandiSoft SuperFund
- Supercorp Superfund
- Supercorp Supervisor II